Set off on board a luxury Maxim 400 Fly Bridge Power Catamaran on an island hopping adventure into the dreamy Quirimbas Archipelago. Explore fabulous white beaches from your floating chalet. Once known as the Islands of Lazarus, the Quirimbas is brimming with history – harking back to the days of Arab trading posts and Portuguese trading routes.
Getting to St Lazarus Banks is a feat. Cruise the 8 hours from your base, Ibo Island Lodge, lodge hopping to Anantara Medjumbe and Vamizi Island for some luxury time out. At the Banks, try a little live-aboard fun, diving huge depths of a mysterious atoll for hours. Game fish shoals, bait fish schools, it is all happening. Our Maxim 400 super yacht is fully kitted for certified scuba divers with dive tanks, compressors, weight belts and dive gear on board.
Enjoy top end facilities on board your floating hotel – comfortable leather seating areas, flat screen TV and DVD player plus stereo and music system for your entertainment.
- Dive St Lazarus Banks and surrounds for as little as $4045 … per person sharing
- Luxury villa accommodation on 3 spectacular Quirimba’s islands
- Arrive and leave from Pemba
- All transfers included
- Mozambique, Quirimba’s Archipelago
- Ibo Island Lodge – 3 nights
- St Lazarus Banks – 1 night
- Medjumbe / Tambuzi – 1 night
- Vamizi Island – 2 nights