A fishing yacht holiday in the outstanding Quirimbas Archipelago islands will be the best decision you make all year. Sailing on board our new Maxim 400 Fly Bridge Power Catamaran into these remote islands, off northern Mozambique, will take you into a thrilling fishing paradise.
Book a special private charter/lodge hopping package to Ibo Island, St Lazarus Banks, and Vamizi Island. Appreciate wondrous settings, white beaches and sparkling clear blue seas! Take time to view the maze of phenomenal drop-offs and diverse coral species in the Quirimbas underwater wonderland.
Mozambique Yacht Safaris knows what all keen fisherman want from an expedition to St Lazarus Banks. We try to offer the best of everything, from world-class service, state of the art technology and facilities to new fishing gear and tackle and our top of the range yacht. Yes, our Maxim 400 Cat sails in tandem with two 18-foot center consoles, fully rigged for your pro fishing experience.
- Spending 5 nights island hopping the Quirimba’s
- Experience world class luxury in a unique island lodge
- Fish the famous St Lazarus Banks
- Mozambique, Quirimba’s Archipelago
- Ibo Island Lodge – 2 nights
- Vamizi Island – 2 nights (on-board yacht)
- St Lazarus Banks – 3 nights (on-board yacht)*Above package does not include international flights into Pemba as well inter-island light air transfers