Where else in Africa will you find such an elegant yacht that can comfortably accommodate six anglers and comes complete with all the necessary fishing paraphernalia? Mozambique Yacht Safaris don’t mess around – our state of the art Maxim 400 Fly Bridge Power Catamaran is a sailing vessel made to last. Your fishing safari will be top quality.
We leave before dawn to reach the famous St Lazarus Banks, 8 hours from Ibo Island Lodge. Join a fish feeding frenzy that will force you to use every muscle in your body as you throw lures and reel in huge fish after huge fish – what an adrenalin rush!
Explore this unusual atoll rising some 2 000 meters from the ocean and stretching at least 50 miles into warm water. Share this live-aboard experience with 3 nights at the historical Ibo Island Lodge and 2 nights at mysterious Medjumbe Island. The ideal cruise-island luxury combo
- 2 nights in a luxury island lodge
- 2 nights fishing the fabulous St Lazarus Banks
- Mozambique, Quirimbas Archipelago
- Ibo Island Lodge – 2 nights
- St Lazarus Banks – 2 nights (on-board yacht)
- Medjumbe Island – 2 nights (on-board yacht)