To all our Mozambique residents who want to enquire about booking your dream honeymoon to Ibo Island Lodge.
Ibo Island is nestled in the Quirimbas. Romantic sunsets, local dhows passing by in the bay, cocktails and bubbly on a beautiful sandbank beach or poolside in our tropical gardens – perfect for a romantic honeymoon getaway! Fly into Pemba and then a short hop by light aircraft will take you to Ibo island. The bride of course stays at half price and the groom will receive a free night on a seven night honeymoon package.
Our honeymoon rates are in Mozambique metical’s and you are welcome to pay into our BIM bank account.
Please also indicate on your enquiry form if one of our consultants can call you back and speak to you in Portuguese. We would be delighted to assist you and look forward to welcoming you for your honeymoon at our award winning lodge in the Quirimbas.
HONEYMOON RATES FOR 2019
5 NIGHT MOZAMBIQUE HONEYMOON PACKAGE
Bride receives a 40% discount
- 5 NIGHT BRIDE: MZN 52 035 pp sharing
- 5 NIGHT GROOM: MZN 86 725 pp sharing
7 NIGHT MOZAMBIQUE HONEYMOON PACKAGE
Bride receives a 40% discount, groom gets 1 free night
- 7 NIGHT BRIDE: MZN 72 849 pp sharing
- 7 NIGHT GROOM: MZN 104 070 pp sharing
- Meet and greet in Pemba
- Refreshing non-alcoholic cocktail on arrival
- 5 or 7 Night Honeymoon to Ibo Island Lodge
- Accommodation the beautiful Ibo Island Lodge
- All meals daily (drinks excluded)
- Daily boat excursions per person to Ibo Island’s best kept secret… the sand bank beach
- Unlimited access to fully guided island historical tours – discover the history
- Unlimited fully guided Ibo of today cultural experience – a chance to get to know the people
- Morning coffee or /tea wake up
- Medical evacuation insurance
Value Added Extras for the Honeymoon Couple
- Congratulations card from the Lodge Manager
- Bubbly in room on arrival
- Romantic turndown
- Three course romantic dinner for two in the lodge’s garden, including 1 bottle of Ibo house wine
- Traditional Ibo massage for the bride
Validity: 07 Jan – 31 July 2019, 01 Sep – 10 December 2019
Not applicable over peak season (1 – 31 August, 11 December 2019 – 06 January 2020) T’s & C’s apply