To all our South African residents who want to enquire about your dream honeymoon to Ibo Island Lodge.
Ibo Island is part Quirimba’s Archipelago and is the perfect getaway for your Mozambique honeymoon. Fly into Pemba from Johannesburg and then a short hop by light aircraft will take you to Ibo island. We can of course book all your flights and transfers for you.
The bride stays at half price and the groom will receive a free night on a seven night package. There are loads of additional extras, and we will do all we can to make your honeymoon something extra special.
Our honeymoon package rates are in South African Rands for your convenience. Our reservation office is based in Noordhoek, Cape Town and all bookings are facilitated through our sister company – Journey In Style. (Satsa number 1911). If you live in the area – please feel free to drop in and meet the owners or our sales team in person. We would love to help you plan your perfect honeymoon.
We have both Nedbank and Absa bank accounts for your convenience, as well as a secure online payment options via Iveri. We want to make your Mozambique holiday as seamless and hassle free as possible.
Please also indicate on your enquiry form if one of our consultants can call you back and speak to you about your honeymoon to Ibo. We and look forward to welcoming you at our award winning lodge in the Quirimbas.
HONEYMOON RATES FOR 2016
5 NIGHT MOZAMBIQUE HONEYMOON PACKAGE
Bride stays at 50%
- 5 NIGHT BRIDE: R5988 pp sharing
- 5 NIGHT GROOM: R11 975 pp sharing
7 NIGHT MOZAMBIQUE HONEYMOON PACKAGE
Bride stays at 50%, groom gets 1 free night
- 7 NIGHT BRIDE: R8383 pp sharing
- 7 NIGHT GROOM: R14 370 pp sharing
- Meet and greet in Pemba
- Refreshing non-alcoholic cocktail on arrival
- 7 Night Honeymoon to Ibo Island Lodge
- Accommodation the beautiful Ibo Island Lodge
- All meals daily (drinks excluded)
- Daily boat excursions per person to Ibo Island’s best kept secret… the sand bank beach
- Unlimited access to fully guided island historical tours – discover the history
- Unlimited fully guided Ibo of today cultural experience – a chance to get to know the people
- Morning coffee or /tea wake up
- Medical evacuation insurance
Value Added Extras for the honeymoon couple
- Congratulations card from the Lodge Manager
- Bubbly in room on arrival
- Romantic turndown
- Three course romantic dinner for two in the lodge’s garden, including 1 bottle of Ibo house wine
- Traditional Ibo massage for the bride
Validity: 07 Jan – 31 July 2016, 01 September – 10 Dec 2016
Not applicable over peak season (August, 11 December 2016 – 06 January 2017) T’s & C’s apply