Azura at Quilalea and Ibo Island Lodge have put together a joint itinerary which showcases the best of the Quirimbas in an experience of history, culture, guided activities and beach! See below for the perfect Azura Quilalea package itinerary for the ultimate Mozambique holiday .
|Day 1||Guests fly into Pemba *|
|Meet & greet in Pemba and connect by light aircraft to Ibo Island|
|Overnight at Ibo Island Lodge (Stay Includes: Light air transfer from Pemba to Ibo Island; Accommodation in a sea facing room; All meals; Guided historical tour; Daily transfer to a private sandbank beach; Emergency medical evacuation)|
|Day 2||Overnight at Ibo Island Lodge|
|Day 3||Overnight at Ibo Island Lodge|
|Day 4||Helicopter transfer from Ibo Island to Azura Quilalea.
Overnight at Quilalea Island (Stay includes: Heli transfer from Ibo Island to Azura Quilalea. Accommodation in sea facing Kaskazi Villa; All meals including main beach dinners; Local beers & spirits, selection of house wines, Soft drinks, tea & coffee, water; Sunset cocktail of the day; Mozambican Butler/Host Service; Use of snorkeling equipment; Use of kayaks; Baobab walking trails; Honeymoon Turndown on last evening; EVAC Medical Insurance from Pemba)
|Day 5||Overnight at Azura Quilalea|
|Day 6||Overnight at Azura Quilalea|
|Day 7||Overnight at Azura Quilalea|
|Day 8||Helicopter transfer from Azura Quilalea to Pemba|
|Guests fly out of Pemba *|
2016 ACCOMMODATION & TRANSFER PACKAGE RATES (EXCLUDING REGIONAL FLIGHTS)
|TOTALS FOR TRAVEL WITHIN THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
|Validity Dates: 12/01/2016 – 31/03/2016||$4,168.00||PER PERSON SHARING|
|Validity Dates: 01/05/2016 – 31/07/2016||$4,168.00||PER PERSON SHARING|
|Validity Dates: 01/09/2016 -19/12/2016||$4,168.00||PER PERSON SHARING|
* Not valid for the months of April and August
**Single supplement at Ibo Island Lodge – US$420 Annual Season / US$510 Peak Season
**Single supplement at Azura at Quilalea – 50% surcharge
- All rates are quoted per person per night in US dollars (US$) Single supplements apply
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Total Rates (above) include at Ibo Island: Transfers, accommodation at Ibo Island Lodge, all meals, teas and coffees, unlimited guided tours, daily transfer to private sandbank beach, use of kayaks, EVAC medical insurance from Ibo, Mozambique VAT/IVA
- Total Rates (above) excluded at Ibo Island: All Beverages (beer, soft drinks, mineral water, local and imported spirits, local and imported wines, champagne, cognac, cigars and cigarettes). Motorized water sports and optional activities. National Park entrance fees and Community fees. Telephone calls. Flights and related taxes/fees. All items of a per-sonal nature such as Visa fees, Travel insurance and Gratuities.
- Total Rates (above) include at Quilalea: Transfers, full board accommodation, all meals, local beers, spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, sunset cocktail of the day. Snorkeling equipment, use of kayaks, baobab walking trails, EVAC medical insurance from Pemba
- Total Rates (above) excluded at Quilalea: Visas, Champagne, cellar wines & premium spirits, Guided/specialist activi-ties, island hopping, dhow sailing, special private dining events & beach picnics, spa treatments, personal gifts & staff tips, National park fees & optional Rainbow Fund contribution.
- Age restriction: Children are welcome at Azura at Quilalea and Ibo Island Lodge
- All bookings taken are subject to the full booking terms and conditions and it is assumed that the client/guest has read and understood these. A copy is available on request
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required within this period to guarantee the reservation. Until this payment has been made, the reservation cannot be guaranteed.
- The full balance due is payable 45 days prior to arrival date
- Any booking cancelled less than 45 days prior to arrival date will be charged 100% cancellation fee
- Booking payment must be via bank guaranteed cheque or bank transfer only. Credit cards are not accepted for book-ing payments
- Ibo Island and Quilalea reserve the right to cancel any reservation without notice, should the full standard terms & conditions policy not be adhered to. A copy is available on request
- In the event of any delays or factors out of Ibo Island and Quilalea’s control, Ibo Island and Quilalea will not be held liable for any costs what so ever, and any costs incurred (e.g. any charters, road transfers, unscheduled accommoda-tion, meals etc) must be settled directly to the third party establishments by the client.